Iconic, powerful, timeless—the sound that launched rock, country, bluegrass, and folk.
Classic herringbone, East Indian rosewood, ebony and Sitka spruce in the shape that started it all: the Dreadnought. Paired with our most comfortable neck, vintage appointments, scalloped, forward-shifted bracing, and a lifetime warranty. Powerful bottom end, rich tone, and strums that will fill the room—music history made new. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
- Sder og bund: Øst-indisk Rosewood
- Finish - sider og bund: Gloss
- Bracing: Forward Shifted X, scalloped
- Bredde ved 12. bånd: 2 1/8"
- Halsform: Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Inkl. Molded Hardshell-kasse